Inspiring minds. Empowering bodies. Igniting adventure.
Our greatest ambition is to create an outdoor space that will ignite a lifelong passion for play and empower those who use our spaces to live stronger, healthier and more playful lives.
At Urban Play we’ve never lost focus of our purpose. It’s reflected in the care we take with our designs to ensure every last detail is considered with the end user in mind.
A well designed space not only enriches the lives of local children, it acts as an important hub for the community – attracting families, boosting the popularity of suburbs, and creating a focal point for activities. It makes a park into a destination, giving it energy and personality.
Our creation process is streamlined with our in-house design team and exclusive supplier network, allowing us to provide turn-key solutions for complete playgrounds. From design, supply and install, to rubber, shade, street furniture, our expertise extends far beyond playground equipment.
Passionate, Reliable and Experienced
Proven to develop
For over half a century, our products have contributed to creating thousands of happy & healthy communities across the globe. Tested at world-class play & fitness institutes, each piece is enhanced with years of research, so that every feature & finish empowers development.
One. Stop. Shop.
We build our play & fitness spaces from the ground UP. From conception, design and engineering, to construction, soft fall, shade, maintenance and marketing, our expertise extends far beyond outdoor play and fitness equipment.
Our creative, passionate and skilled team has been creating memorable spaces for more tha 40 years combined. Together, we have created over 7,000 spaces throughout QLD, NT and Northern NSW.
We relish the challenge of turning ideas into concepts and sketches into reality. No matter the budget, space or theme, let us bring your vision to life. With access to world-leading designers, architects and researchers, we are able to push the boundaries of design without sacrificing on play value.
Designed for all
Inclusivity is built into our products from the very beginning. The result is universal designs that embrace the needs of all – peers, parents, grandparents and carers.
We are very serious when it comes to safety in all of our play & fitness spaces. Our equipment exceeds Australian & International safety standards and is full certified by an Australian, registered engineer. With proper insurances, and a QBCC license, safety is paramount in our spaces.
Unbeatable quality & warranty
Our partners have proven track records in producing the highest quality products – the difference between a great product and a cheap imitation. In fact, we are so sure of our quality it is backed by an industry-leading warranty (almost twice our closest competitor).
- Good Design Australia Award – KOMPAN Fitness Bike
- PLA Playspace Award – Kershaw Gardens
- Kidsafe National Playspace Awards – Billabong Park
- Good Design Australia ‘Best in Category’ – Cross Systems Fitness
- AILA – Parks and Open Space Award of Excellence – Riverside Green South Bank
- Kidsafe National Playspace Design Awards – Schools – Anglican Church Grammar School
- PLA Award for Excellence in the Parks and Open Space Development – Shailer Pioneer Park
- PLA Playspace Award – Category B – Calamvale District Park
- PLA Playspace Award – Category C – Bells Reach Adventure Park
- PLA Landscape Queensland Construction Excellence Awards – Bells Reach Adventure Park
- PLA Play Space Award of Excellence – Ken Fletcher Park
- Good Design Australia Design Award of the Year – Robelle Domain